If you have any questions about your privacy on our Mobile Application/ website, or our use of your personal data, please contact us.
Please note that links from our Mobile Application / website may take you to external websites which are not covered by this policy. We recommend that you check their privacy policies before submitting any personal information to such sites. We will not be responsible for the content, function, or information collection policies of these external websites/ applications.
1. What information do we collect about you and how do we collect it?
We take your right to privacy seriously, and so we have attempted to identify and enumerate the specific use cases of the identifiers as below.
1. User/ Patient Accounts:
o When you register an account on our Mobile Application / website as a user /patient, we will collect and use your personal information to maintain and administer your account. This may be necessary for us to perform our contract with you or, otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to manage our patients’ accounts to facilitate purchases and communication between us.
o You may contact us at any time to close your user/ patient account. However, please bear in mind that we may be required to retain all or a part of your personal information to comply with our legal obligations.
2. Supplying products:
It is necessary for us to use personal information about you to enter and perform the contracts that we make with you, such as when you purchase products and services on our Mobile app/ website. Using your information in this context is necessary so that we can:
· Provide you with information about our products and services.
· Administer your order, including take payments and arranging delivery.
· Provide you with information about your purchase and your contract with us.
· Make decisions about your purchase, including about the suitability of any medicines.
· Provide you with alerts regarding repeat orders.
· Verify your identity.
· Deal with any complaints you may have.
· Contact you about any changes that we make to our products or services.
· Administer our mobile application/ website, including troubleshooting problems, analyzing statistics, conducting research and tests, and keeping the app/ website secure.
· Review and improve our existing products and services and develop new ones.
· Review and improve the performance of our systems, processes, and staff (including training).
· Improve our mobile application/ website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
You can configure cookie settings in your mobile/web browser. You can find out more about how to do this at the following links:
· IE and Edge
However, please bear in mind that if you don’t allow us to use certain cookies, it may prevent you from accessing parts of our website or result in a loss of functionality which degrades your experience of the website.
3. Marketing Preferences:
We may use your information to identify and tell you about our products or Services that we think may be of specific interest to you. We will only do this where you have separately informed and consented to receiving marketing communications, such as where you subscribe to our newsletter. You may update your preferences at any time by Contacting Us.
We may also use your information to invite you to participate in patient feedback surveys and other market research. If we do contact you about market research, participation is optional. If you tell us that you do not want to receive market research communications, we will respect this.
Whether you choose to receive marketing communications, or market research communications is entirely up to you. You can choose to receive both, none, or just one or the other. Your choice will not affect any products or Services that you have purchased from us, nor will it affect any quotes for products or Services you buy in future.
4. Sharing your information with third parties:
We may be required to share your data with selected third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
There are certain other exceptional circumstances in which we may have to disclose your information to third parties. This would be where we believe that the disclosure is:
· Required by the law, or to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal or regulatory proceedings.
· Necessary to protect the safety of our employees, our property, or the public.
· Necessary for the prevention or detection of crime, including exchanging information with other companies or organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· Proportionate as part of a merger, business, or asset sale, in this event we will share your information with the prospective seller or buyer involved.
5. How long do we keep your personal information?
We will only store your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected. Where we provide you with any service, such as where you register an account as a patient on our website, we will retain any information you provide to us at least for as long as we continue to provide that service to you.
Generally, we may retain personal data, transaction data relating to prescriptions issued, and dispensed and/or other care records for a period of 10 years.
In all other circumstances (such as where you contact us without making a purchase), we will keep your information for a period of no more than 3 years.
6. How do we protect your personal information?
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
We try to ensure that all information you provide to us is transferred securely via the website (always check for the padlock symbol in your browser, and “https” in the URL, to ensure that your connection is secure). How do we protect it on the mobile app.?
Unfortunately, the any transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
7. What rights do you have in respect of your personal information?
If you require any further information about your rights as explained below, or if you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us.
You have the right to access your personal data
You have the right to ask us to confirm whether we hold any of your personal information. If we do, you have the right to have a copy of your information and to be informed of the following:
· Why we have been using your information?
· What categories of information we were using?
· Who we have shared the information with?
· How long we envisage holding your information?
In order to maintain the security of your information, we will have to verify your identity before we provide you with a copy of the information we hold. The first copy of your information that you request from us will be provided free of charge, if you require further copies we may charge an administrative fee to cover our costs. Please contact us to request access to your data.
You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data
If you believe that any of the information, we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, you have the right to require us to rectify that information. You can update or change your personal information in the patient area on our website. Alternatively, please contact us so that we can correct our records.
You have the right to be forgotten
There may be times where it is no longer necessary for us to hold personal information about you. This could be if:
· The information is no longer needed for the original purpose that we collected it for.
· You withdraw your consent for us to use the information (unless we have no other legal reason to keep using it).
· You object to us using your information and we have no overriding reason to keep using it.
· We have used your information unlawfully.
· We are subject to a legal requirement to delete your information.
In these situations, you have the right to require us to delete your personal data (although please be aware that we may be required to retain certain information to comply with our legal obligations). If you believe one of these situations applies to you, please contact us.
You have the right to have your data transferred to you or a third party in a common format
Also known as data portability, you have the right to require us to transfer your personal information, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, either to you or to another service provider.
If you would like us to do this, please contact us. There is no charge for you exercising this right.
You have the right to withdraw your consent
In most cases, we do not require your consent to use your personal information in the ways set out in this policy. However, where we do rely on your consent (such as where you subscribe to our newsletter), you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can use the “unsubscribe” links in any of the communications that we send you or contact us to withdraw your consent.
This version was last updated on 01 January 2021and historic versions can be obtained by contacting us.
9. Contact Us:
If you have any questions about your privacy or our use of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
10. CHILDREN'S AND MINOR'S PRIVACY:
We strongly encourage parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although our Application/ Website and Services are not intended for use by minors, we respect the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.