This app / website is owned and operated by [Fitza Pvt. Ltd.] (“Company, we, us, our”). The Company provides you with healthcare services which include but are not limited to diet plans, consultations, dietary supplements, and products provision of content as sought by you (“Services”).
- To avail our Services, you must be of  years of age or older, or the age of majority in your country.
- Utilizing Services provided by us is only for your personal and non-commercial use and should not be shared with other individuals otherwise.
- As the nature of Services meted out to you is highly sensitive in nature and is specific to your interactions with us, your representations to the consultants working with the Company, and your requirements, you shall only use the advice, prescriptions, and consultations provided to you, for your own purposes only.
- You agree to use all our Services, in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations, or any other specific restrictions on the use of the Service or content therein.
- To find more information about our Services, or if you need any assistance with our Services, please write to us at [email@example.com].
- You must note that certain content published on our Website is purely informational in nature and is not to be treated as medical advice without express and warranted consultations with professionals available on our website, or otherwise. If you are seeking medical help and treatment, you must ensure that such flows from an appropriately qualified practitioner and must not indulge in prescribing contents made available on the Website to anyone.
- We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, or the website will be secure, or error free. This includes loss of data or any service interruption caused by our employees. We are not responsible for transmission errors, corruption of data.
2. REGISTRATION AND PROCESSING OF ORDERS:
- We engage third party service providers, including courier services, for the purposes of fulfilment of your orders, as placed on Our Website. In respect of the same, your relevant information is shared with such third parties as required.
- In case of any refund/s requested from your end, and processed from our end, the settlement of refund monies will be concluded within 45 days or later, as the refund process depends upon external, third party service providers.
3. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage suffered by you through use of or access to this website, or our failure to provide this website. Our liability for negligence, breach of contract or contravention of any law because of our failure to provide this website or any part of it, or for any problems with this website, which cannot be lawfully excluded, is limited, at our option and to the maximum extent permitted by law, to resupplying this website or any part of it to you, or to paying for the resupply of this website or any part of it to you.
4. SUSPENSION, TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION:
- You hereby agree that we have the right to immediately suspend your access to the website if we suspect any violation of the Terms or any applicable laws & regulations. The Company shall have the right to keep and use data related to the website.
5. GOVERNING LAW:
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of India, under exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Mumbai without regards to any conflict of law provisions, and for resolution of any dispute arising out of your use of the Services.
- If any provision or provisions of these Terms, shall be held to be illegal, invalid, or, unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
8. ADVERTISING GUIDELINES FOR THE WEBSITE:
1. We reserve the right to reject or remove any advertisement in its sole discretion for any reason. Further, we also reserve the right to request modifications to any advertisement, and to require factual substantiation for any claim made in an advertisement.
2. The advertisements must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, defamatory, or deceptive. The following advertisement content is prohibited:
- content that demeans, degrades, or shows hate toward a particular race, gender, culture, country, belief, or toward any member of a protected class;
- content depicting nudity, sexual behavior, or obscene gestures;
- content depicting drug use;
- content depicting excessive violence, including the harming of animals;
- shocking, sensational, or disrespectful content;
- deceptive, false or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices;
- content that directs users to phishing links, malware, or similarly harmful codes or sites; and
- content that deceives the Users into providing personal information without their knowledge, under false pretenses, or to companies that resell, trade, or otherwise misuse that personal information.
3. Prohibited Advertisements: Advertisements for the following products and services are prohibited:
- adult products and services (other than contraceptives; see below);
- cigarettes (including e-cigarettes), cigars, smokeless tobacco, and other tobacco products;
- products or services that bypass copyright protection, such as software or cable signal descramblers;
- products or services principally dedicated to selling counterfeit goods or engaging in copyright piracy;
- get-rich-quick or pyramid schemes or offers or any other deceptive or fraudulent offers;
- illegal or recreational drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- counterfeit, fake or bootleg products, or replicas or imitations of designer products;
- firearms, weapons, ammunition, or accessories;
- advertisements that promote particular securities or that provide or allege to provide insider tips;
- any illegal conduct, product, or enterprise;
- unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements;
- prescription drugs;
- products that have been subject to any government or regulatory action or warning;
- products with names that are confusingly similar to an unapproved pharmaceutical or supplement or controlled substance; and
- material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children under the age of 13.
4. Prohibited Advertisements under the Drugs and Magic Act:
subject to the provisions of the Drugs and Magic Act, no person shall take any part in the publication of any advertisement referring to any drug which suggest or are calculated to lead to the use of that drug for –
- the procurement of miscarriage in women or prevention of conception in women; or
- the maintenance or improvement of the capacity of human beings for sexual pleasure; or
- the correction of menstrual disorder in women; or
- the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease, disorder or condition specified in the schedule of the Drugs and Magic Act, or any other disease, disorder or condition (by whatsoever name called) which may be specified in the rules made under the Drugs and Magic Act; or provided that no such rule shall be made except, – (i) in respect of any disease, disorder or condition which requires timely treatment in consultation with a doctor or for which there are normally no accepted remedies; or
- prohibition of misleading advertisements relating to drugs;
- subject to the provisions of the Drugs and Magic Act, no person shall take any part in the publication of any advertisement relating to a drug if the advertisement contains any matters which:
- directly or indirectly gives a false impression regarding the true character of the drug; or
- makes a false claim for the drug; or
- is otherwise false or misleading in any material particular.
- It is hereby clarified that that the Third-Party Advertisers will comply with all the provisions of the Drugs and Magic Act and the rules made thereunder. Further, it is agreed that the Third Party Advertisers shall be solely responsible for any penalty or any action taken by the governmental authorities for non-compliance with the Drugs and Magic Act and the rules made thereunder.
5. Restricted Advertisements: Advertisements in the following categories are restricted and require approval on a case-by-case basis:
- advertisements that promote or reference alcohol;
- advertisements for online dating services;
- advertisements for gambling and games of skill;
- advertisements for lotteries;
- advertisements for contraceptives; and
- political advertisements.
6. Testimonials & Endorsements:
- any testimonials and endorsements contained in advertisements must comply with all applicable law(s), industry codes, rules, and regulations. For example, a clear and conspicuous disclaimer is required if an endorser's results were atypical or if the endorser was paid;
- We recognize and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and sponsored content and editorial content. All advertising or sponsored content on the Website of the Company will be clearly and unambiguously identified; and
- a click on an advertisement may only link the User to the website of the Third Party Advertiser(s).